The Colorado Department of Transportation wants to know what’s important to you. We’ll publish several surveys to obtain your feedback on transportation matters. Your input is important – it will help shape the Statewide Transportation Plan. Watch for survey results here soon.
You can take this survey online or print a copy and mail it back to us. The surveys are available in English or Spanish. Just choose your county from the lists below. Responses are due before December 31, 2013.
*If you live in El Paso, Larimer, Teller, or Weld county please refer to the table below before selecting your county from the drop-down list.
- El Paso – Rural includes: Peyton, Calhan, Yoder, Rush, Ramah, and unincorporated areas
- El Paso – Urban includes: Colorado Springs, Monument, Fountain, Black Forest, and Manitou Springs
- Larimer – Rural includes: Ted’s Place, Estes Park and unincorporated areas
- Larimer – Urban includes: Ft. Collins, Loveland, Berthoud, Windsor and Timnath
- Teller – Rural includes: Cripple Creek and Victor and unincorporated areas
- Teller – Urban includes: CO Springs, Monument, Manitou Springs
- Weld – Rural includes: Ault, Briggsdale, Fort Lupton, Gilcrest, Grover, Keota, Nunn, Pierce, Prospect, Raymer, and unincorporated areas
- Weld – Rural sw includes: Firestone, Frederick, Dacona and Lockbuie
- Weld – Urban includes: Eaton, Evans, Garden City, Greeley, Johnston, La Salle, Milliken